Community Physiotherapist – North Down
We are recruiting on behalf of our Public Sector client for a Physiotherapist to work as part of the Community Stroke Team in the Bangor and North Down Area. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30am-4:30pm with 30 minutes unpaid break. Rate of Pay will be £17.24 per hour with enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays if necessary.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing a complex caseload assessing and treating adults who have suffered from strokes in varying degrees
- Record assessments, treatment plans and outcome of all interventions and collect data as required
- Promote multi-disciplinary working by co-operating with staff of other disciplines in health and social services and other agencies and communicate effectively.
- To work flexibly to meet the needs of the service.
What we need from you:
- Degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy
- Currently registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)
- Experience working within the community or with Stroke patients
- Be able to communicate to a high level both written and verbal
- Full clean driving licence and access to a car
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Danielle or Rachel in our Bangor office on 02891274500
- Send your CV to bangorjobs@first-Choice-rec.com
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice are an equal opportunities employer