Contact Workers urgently required in various locations based in Ballymena, Larne, Ballyclare, Magherafelt and Antrim areas. Candidates will be able to choose which location of their own preference!
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm with a pay rate of £12.25 per hour.
Successful candidates must be NISCC registered and have a full driving licence valid for the UK with business car insurance as travel is essential. Mileage allowance payment provided weekly.
This is a busy but rewarding team who would benefit anyone interested in Social Work or those with an interest in helping families and children.
What We Need From You:
- To be NISCC registered or willing to apply
- Minimum of Level 3 qualification (or equivalent) in a care related subject
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a healthcare setting
- Be willing to undergo an Access NI Check
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car with business insurance
What We Would Like From You:
- Experience of working with children and/or families
- A capability to complete paperwork and update care plan notes accordingly
What We Will Offer You:
- Weekly Pay
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 6th February 2023 @ 5.00pm
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Ellen McCartney or Esther Law on 02825648477
- Simply click the apply button