Contracts Compliance Officer (Band 5)
First Choice Selection Services in Bangor are looking for someone to take on the role of Band 5 Contracts Compliance Officer on behalf of our Trust Client based in Dundonald.
This is a temporary position that will be reviewed after 3 months, with an immediate start for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to the Bangor office by no later than 5pm on Thursday 27th February.
- Degree or recognised professional qualification or equivalent/Higher qualification AND 1 years’ experience in contracts or performance management
HNC/HND or equivalent/higher qualification AND 2 years relevant experience in contracts or performance management.
- Computer Literacy Skills and proficiency in Microsoft Packages including word, PowerPoint and excel
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as a large part of the role is communicating with internal and external groups of individuals to the organisation
- Investigation/ audit or performance monitoring
The post holder will work with the team to maintain contract compliance, performance monitoring, and the implementation and review of contracting processes for all independent sector health and social care contracts within the organisation.
This role will involve liaising with various stakeholders and carrying out contract compliance investigations, activity audits, work to support improved social care governance processes and will be issued with the job of developing reports and presentations in order to monitor service delivery across a range of health and social care contracts.
- Working week – Monday – Friday 37.5 Hours
- Min 3 month temporary contract
- WEEKLY PAID!
- Pay rate £11.66 p/h
- Enrolled into company pension scheme
- 24 hour On Call service in case of emergencies
If you would like to discuss the position further then please contact Rachel on 028 91 274500 or call into our offices at 75a High Street, Bangor.