Cook – Foyle
Cook – Foyle
First Choice are currently recruiting a Cook to work within a nursing home for our private client in the Foyle area. The successful candidate will be preparing various meals for elderly service users.
This post is a full-time post working 4 days out of 7 on a rotational basis and is a temporary position for a minimum of 3 months with shifts being 8:30am-5:30pm.
The rate of pay rates of £12.00 per hour Monday-Friday, £13.00 per hour Saturday and £14.00 per hour for Sunday.
You will be required to plan menus, prepare and cook meals. You will also be required to order stock, maintain records and follow all food hygiene guidelines. Basic baking skills would be an advantage but not essential.
- Basic food Hygiene Certificate
- Previous experience as a Cook
- Knowledge of different dietary requirements
- Flexible with the ability to work weekends
- Willingness to undergo an Access Ni check
What we will offer you
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Inclusion into the Company Pension scheme
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- For more information on this or similar roles contact John Nestor or Riaín McGlade in our Foyle Branch on 02871616172
- Email your CV to email@example.com
- Simply click apply
First Choice is an equal opportunity employer