First Choice Selection Services are currently seeking a Credit Controller for their client based in Belfast.
The ideal client will have experience working in a high volume Credit Control role.
- Proactive cash collection
- Chasing overdue payments
- Maintaining spread sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with internal departments to maximise cash collection
- Ensure queries are resolved promptly
- Negotiate repayment plans and monitor payments
- Regularly review credit terms and act accordingly
- Review ledger and follow credit policy regarding legal action as appropriate
- Carry out formal monthly review and record action required to recover debt
- Process the month end routine to ensure reconciliation and reporting on a timely basis
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Ability to build strong effective relationships at all levels
- Attention to detail, accuracy & problem solving skills
- Strong organisational and prioritising skills
- Effective communication ability
- At least two years’ experience in a Credit Controller position
- 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills
- Full clean driving Licence and access to a vehicle on appointment
- 37 hours per week (work one in three Saturdays and two evenings per week)
- Salary will range between £23000 – £28500 depending on experience
If you are interested in the above role submit your Cv to the link below or contact Craig on 028 90313693.