Crematorium Technician – Belfast
What The Job Is:
First Choice Selection Services are currently recruiting a Crematorium Technician for their public sector client based in East Belfast. The role involves undertaking chapel duties and being responsible for the smooth operation of the Crematorium, checking daily lists of services, assisting in the funeral service. The post operates in a Rota basis, with three days on, then four days off, between Monday – Saturday, with the hours being 7am – 7pm Monday to Friday, and 7am-5pm on a Saturday.
Who The Job Is For:
The post is for a public sector body based in the Belfast area. The client deal with the Cremation of bodies in a dignified and respectful manner.
What The Job Entails:
- To carry out duties to ensure the smooth processing of the funeral from reception of the body, through the service for the dead, to the cremation of the body.
- To cooperate with the Senior crematorium technician in the compilation of work schedules and report and requests for alterations.
- Check the daily lists of services and ensure that the chapel is prepared according to the type of service that will be conducted.
- To ensure that everything is neat and tidy between services.
- Carry out necessary checks before cremation on identification.
What We Need From You:
- Must have experience working in;
- An environment that deals with bereavement issues
- Providing advice and support in a sympathetic and sensitive manner
- Undertaking Administrative duties within a business environment
- GCSE’s including English and Maths
- Good communication skills
What We Will Offer You:
- Rate of pay £10.14 per hour Monday to Saturday
- Weekly pay
- Inclusion into the company pensions scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- Closing date of advertisement 23/10/2020
- Hours of work are on a two week rota
- Week 1 – Thursday – Friday 7am-7pm Saturday 7am – 5pm
- Week 2 – Monday – Wednesday 7am – 7pm
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Craig Devaney or Bradley Collings on 02890313693
- Email your cv to Belfastjobs@first-choice-rec.com
- Simply click the apply button