Data Officer – Newry
Urgently required, full time Data Officer for our public sector client based in Newry. The hours of work are 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday, and the rate of pay is £10.41 per hour. This position will start immediately for a minimum of 3 months.
This role is office-based providing administration support to the waste management team and the duties will include capturing and collating waste management data. Extract reports, reconciling waste transfer documents, provide documents and information for Senior Managers.
What We Will Offer You:
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunity to work in the public sector
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- 4 GCSE’s including Maths and English at Grade C or above
- Excellent Computer skills
The Next Steps, How to Contact the Team That Ticks All the Boxes:
- Contact Karen Rainey on 02830447362
- Email your CV to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer