What The Job Is:
First Choice has an opportunity for a Diagnostic Radiographer for our client in Antrim . This post will be on a Temporary, on-going basis. The hours of work will be Mon-Friday 9am-5pm, with some weekend shifts on a rota basis, with a pay rate of £14.77-£23.63.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- Provide specialist clinical care within the radiography team on an allocated treatment unit
- To undertake manual calculations of treatment monitor units
- To ensure safe and accurate delivery of radiotherapy treatments
- To ensure a safe environment for continuously monitoring and assessing risk
What We Need From You:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a broad range of therapeutic radiography practice.
- BSc in Therapeutic Radiography or equivalent
- Full Access Ni Check.
- HCPC Registered
- Leadership qualities.
What We Would Like From You:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sensitive and compassionate attitude
- The ability to work under pressure.
What We Will Offer You:
- £14.77-23.66 depending on shift worked.
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Uniform if required.
- Yearly and on-going training.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are various
- 30 minute Lunch Break
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 06.04.2020 @ 5pm
- Start Date for role is as soon as possible pending all relevant checks
The Next Steps:
- Contact Emma on 02825648477
- Email your cv to Ballymenajobs@first-choice-rec.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer