Domestic Assistants Antrim
First Choice are currently recruiting Domestic Assistants for our client based in Antrim Town. They currently require a large number of staff for the summer period.
Job DutiesResponsible for maintaining a clean working environment within wards, bathrooms, shower rooms, toilets and corridorsFloor maintenance duties to include use of vacuum cleaners, buffing and floor scrubbing machinesCleaning all sanitary areasRemoval and rehanging of bed screens, curtains etcCleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions and other periodic duties as required such as carpet cleaningThe collection and removal of waste and replacement of waste sacks, hand-towels, soaps, toilet rolls, etcGeneral securing of buildings. (May include operation of electronic alarm systems). • Preparation and provision of patient food and beverage serviceWard Kitchen cleaning duties
Essential Criteria3-6 months experience in a hospital or Nursing environmentTeam PlayerWilling to undertake trainingMust be prepared to go through enhanced Access NI check
- 8.66ph Monday - Friday. Saturday £11.47. Sunday £16.28.
- Successful candidates must be prepared to work on a rota basis to include evenings and weekends
- Free interactive training annually
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay accrued from first day of employment
- Government pension scheme offered
- Positions will start on 24th June and Finish on 31 August.
If you would like to apply for the above role and join a fast growing team, please call Aaron or Aimee on 028 25648477 or alternatively please send your CV to the link provided.