Domestic Assistants – Derry/Londonderry
First Choice are currently recruiting Domestic Assistants for our client based in Foyle area
- 3-6 months experience in a hospital or Nursing environment
- Willing to undertake training
- Must be prepared to go through enhanced Access NI check
- Responsible for maintaining a clean working environment within wards, bathrooms, shower rooms, toilets and corridors
- Floor maintenance duties to include use of vacuum cleaners, buffing and floor scrubbing machines.
- Cleaning all sanitary areas.
- Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions and other periodic duties as required such as carpet cleaning.
- The collection and removal of waste and replacement of waste sacks, hand-towels, soaps, toilet rolls, etc.
- Monday – Sunday on a rota basis.
- £8.66ph Monday – Friday. Saturday £12.47 Sunday £17.32
- Successful candidates must be prepared to work on a rota basis to include evenings and weekends
- Free interactive training annually
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay accrued from first day of employment
- Government pension scheme offered
If you would like to apply for the above role and join a fast growing team, please call our Coleraine branch on 028 70327011 or alternatively please send your CV to the link provided