Domestic Assistants – Foyle
What The Job Is:
First Choice Foyle are currently seeking a 3 Domestic Assistants to work for our public sector client in Foyle. These Position’s will start immediately once all relevant checks have been completed. The pay rate is £9.21 per hour Monday to Friday, £13.54 per hour on a Saturday and £17.86 per hour on a Sunday. Hours will be 3pm – 10pm with occasional weekend work.
Who The Job Is For:
These positions are to work in the public sector and shifts will vary between the hours of 3pm-10pm with occasional weekend work if required. Job training will be provided. The successful candidates will be expected to work on a rota basis 4-5 days per week.
What The Job Entails:
- Responsible for maintaining a clean working environment within wards, bathrooms, shower rooms, toilets and corridors
- Floor maintenance duties to include use of vacuum cleaners, buffing and floor scrubbing machines.
- Cleaning all sanitary areas.
- Cleaning of walls, windows, glass partitions and other periodic duties as required such as carpet cleaning.
- The collection and removal of waste and replacement of waste sacks, hand-towels, soaps, toilet rolls, etc.
What We Need From You:
- You must be able to demonstrate good customer care and communication skills
- Have to ability to work alone and as part of a team whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- You must have the ability to work under pressure
- Must be flexible with working hours
What We Would Like From You:
- Previous domestic assistant experience
What We Will Offer You:
- £9.21 per hour between the hours of 6am – 8pm Monday – Friday
- £13.54 per hour after 8pm and on a Saturday
- £17.86 per hour on a Sunday
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are mainly Monday to Friday between the hours of 08.00 – 20:00 with occasional evening and weekends
- 30 minutes unpaid Lunch Break
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 30/03/21 at 5pm
- Start Date for the role is immediately once relevant checks have been completed
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Samantha Rowland in our Foyle Branch on 02871616172
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer