Drop-In Service Manager
Posted 7 days ago
First Choice are urgently recruiting for a Drop-In Service Manager to work with our client who are a leading provider of care and support to the homeless. As a service manager, you will enable people who are homeless and vulnerably housed to make the transition from homelessness to home. This role is a permanent role, contracted to 37.5 hours a week which will normally be worked between 8am-6pm Monday to Friday however there may be the occasional need for weekend and evening work. The pay rate for this role ranges from £31,099-£34,723 per annum.
- 2 years’ experience of delivering support to people with complex and multiple needs
- 1 years’ experience of managing teams
- NVQ Level 4 qualification or equivalent in a relevant area of work
- A satisfactory Enhanced Access NI
- Willingness to undertake an enhanced Access NI check
- Willingness to cover the on-call rota for which you will receive an extra payment allowance
- 5% Employer contribution Pension
- Access to Private Health Care
- 24 days annual leave plus Public Holidays
For more information on the roles available:
- Contact Ella Milligan or Denise Clarke on 02890313693
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simply click the apply button.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.