Early Years Assistant
Do you have experience caring for children aged 0 – 4years and seeking a new challenge?
We may have the role for you…
We are currently recruiting Early Years Assistant to work alongside our public sector client whose project is to promote the social, emotional, physical and creative development of children aged 4 years old and below.
This is a part-time temporary role for a period of 3-4 months with a possible extension dependant on the client’s needs.
The position is 20hrs spread across Monday to Thursday, with a pay rate of £10.40 per hour.
Immediate starts are available for the suitable candidate.
Closing date for role is 16th December 2022 @ 5pm.
Duties will include:
- Interact with children and their family members
- Assist with providing safe, stimulating programme of play for children
- Work with the children in a group and an individual level
- Submit reports as required
- Develop supported relationships with parents/carers
What We Need from You:
- 6 months experience in a similar role
- Experience working with children aged 0 – 4 years
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
How to register with us or To find out more information:
- Contact Danielle, Rachel or Christine on 02891 274500
- Simply click the apply button.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.