Early Years Family Support Worker
We are currently recruiting a Family Support Worker to meet the growing demand of our public sector client based in Newtownards.
As a Family Support Worker, you will be responsible for providing emotional and practical support to children (0-3years) and their families.
This is a part-time, temporary role working 16hrs which will be mornings and the days of working will be negotiable.
Rate of pay will be £10.40 per hour with immediate start available following all relevant checks.
What We Need from You:
- 1 years paid experience in working to support families and children
- NVQ level 2/ level 3 in childcare, health and social care or equivalent
- Ability to complete paperwork and update records accurately
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
Closing date: 16th December at 5pm
How to get registered with us:
- Contact Danielle, Rachel or Christine on 02891 274500
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer