Enforcement Officer – Newtownards
We are currently recruiting 2 Enforcement Officer for the local council in Newtownards. This contract is for a minimum of 12 month’s working rotational shifts (7am – 5pm/12.30pm – 10.30pm) working 4 days out of 7 per week. Rate of pay is £15.65 per hour. A vehicle whilst at work is provided therefore a full driving licence is required.
- Implementing policies on littering, dog fowling and stray dogs
- Issuing fines to those that fail to follow the legislation
- Impounding of stray dogs and transporting them to the council pound.
- Working as part of a team
This role will involve interaction with the public and a calm, professional manor is essential. Previous experience in a similar environment would be beneficial. Candidates from a event management, animal sanctuary background would be suited to this role.
What we will offer you
- Opportunity to work in the Public Sector
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid annual leave
- Weekly pay
How to apply
- Contact Rachel Miskimmin, Danielle Willis, or Christine Dobson at the Bangor office on 02891274500
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer