Environmental Health Officer – Belfast
Environmental Health Officer required for our Public Sector client based in Belfast. Hours of work are 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday with an hourly rate of £16.25 per hour. This role is temporary on-going for a minimum of 6 months.
The post holder will be required to carry out a range of investigations and inspections, issue enforcements, provide advice and support to businesses and completion of reports whilst following the food safety legislation.
Benefits to you:
- Support from Senior Management
- Opportunity to work in the public sector
- Entry into or company pension scheme
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Applicants must be a qualified Environmental Health Officer who holds a Certificate of Registration of the Environmental Health Officers’ Registration Board or holds a qualification acceptable to the Board, that is, Diploma in Environmental Health awarded by the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) or equivalent
- Full clean driving licence and access to own transport
- Excellent people skills
How to Contact the Team:
- Contact Craig Devaney in our Belfast Branch on 02890 313693
- Email your CV to Belfastjobs@first-choice-rec.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.