Estates Operations Officer
What The Job Is:
First Choice are currently recruiting for Two Estates Operations Officer’s for their public sector client based in Dundonald and Lisburn. These are temporary role’s, initially for six months with the possibility of being extended. The rate of pay is £12.74 per hour. The successful candidate will be working Monday – Friday 9am-5pm, a total of 37.5 hours a week.
Who The Job Is For:
The clients we are recruiting on behalf are a large public body working out of Dundonald and Lisburn. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of specific elements of estates operations relating to the development and maintenance of the built environment, engineering services and physical assets.
What The Job Entails:
- Ensuring the commissioning of building and engineering services is carried out as per agreed protocols.
- Review and update engineering policies and procedures that support the provision of an efficient maintenance and operations service.
- Provide maintenance services utilising both in-house and external contractors.
- Contributes to compiling a comprehensive engineering plan, constantly reviewing and implementing the plan and ensuring the effectiveness of this element of service.
- Effectively manage the maintenance of specialist equipment that is core to the running of the estates.
What We Need From You:
- A degree in a relevant Construction related subject plus one years’ relevant experience in management level in;
- Manage built estates and up to date methods of maintenance and planning.
- Control and deployment of maintenance and operational staff or personnel associated with engineering project and design management
- Preparing maintenance estimates and engineering reports.
- Carrying out directly or by contract, repair, replacement and renewal of engineering plant.
- Experience in the design, specification, implementation and supervision of minor works contracts.
- Experience in the preparation of estimates for small works projects.
- Hold a full clean driving Licence valid for use in the UK with access to a vehicle on appointment.
What We Will Offer You:
- £12.74 per hour Monday to Friday
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- 30 minute break unpaid Lunch Break
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 30/09/20 @ 5pm
- Start Date for role 05/10/20
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Craig Devaney or Bradley Collings
- Email your cv to email@example.com
- Simply click the apply button