Family Support Worker – Enniskillen & Omagh
PUBLIC SECTOR OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABILE
As a contracted supplier for NHS we are currently recruiting for family support workers to work within the family and childcare teams. We have two positions available one based in Enniskillen and another in Omagh. These are temporary ongoing full-time positions of 37.5 hours per week Monday- Friday with a pay rate of £12.25 per hour.
What does a family support worker do?
- Work alongside a professional team of social workers to assess the needs and support for families and children
- Take part of the implementation of support plans for families and children
- Undertake direct work with children and young people
- Facilitate supervised contact arrangements
- To support parents, children, and young people in developing confidence and self-esteem
- Maintain individual case loads
- Provide Report and information as and when required
Successful candidates must complete an enhanced access NI clearance, must be NISSC registered and have a full valid UK driving licence with business insurance.
These roles are suitable for candidates who have an interest in social work. 6 months previous experience working within schools, childcare, youth work or children’s homes settings would be preferred or a qualification in a care related subject.
Benefits We Will Offer You:
- £12.25 per hour and £0.56 per mile millage allowance
- Weekly pay
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Dedicated consultants as a point of contact and help with career development
Closing Date: Friday 7th April 2023 @ 5.30pm
The Next Steps, How to Contact the Team That Ticks All the Boxes:
- Contact Shannen Gillespie 02866419058
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer