Financial Office Manager
We are recruiting a Financial Office Manager for our client based in Newry. Hours of work are flexible working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday. The salary for this post will be in the salary range of £30 – £36,000 per annum dependant on experience.
The Manager will be responsible for the smooth operation of the finance department. This role is ideally suited for a candidate that has worked in a facilities management or construction company.
What the Job Entails:
· Supervising of all office staff in the department.
· Reconciliation of measurements sheets and billing using the companies bespoke billing systems.
· Liaising with office administrators ensuring that all invoices/measurement sheets have been received from sub-contractors and all inhouse completed works have been accounted for.
· Responsible to ensure that this process is followed through to end client.
· Assisting with all billing enquiries and ensuring a speedy resolution.
· Administration of purchasing records, such as supplier invoices, waste transfer note validation etc.
· Completing supplier payment runs.
· Ensure that systems are updated centrally so that all administrators can assist.
· Maintain a close working relationship with our sub-contractors and own in house teams.
· Have open communications to ensure correct and accurate information/feedback and that information required is available to assist with prompt billing to client.
· Assist with the answering incoming calls/queries in a professional and prompt manner.
What We Need from You:
· 2-3 years previous experience in a similar role
· Computer literate
· Excellent communication skills
What We Will Offer You:
· Competitive Salary
· Flexible working
· Inclusion into company pension scheme
· Private health care
· Personal Development Plan
The Next Steps:
· Contact Stephen Maguire or Craig Devaney on 02830447362
· Email your CV to Newryjobs@first-choice-rec.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer