Finance System Analyst
We have an excellent opportunity for a Finance System analyst to work with our client the NI Housing
Executive. This role is based in Belfast City Centre in Adelaide street. This is a temporary post for a
minimum of 3 months, and the salary is £13.91 per hour, working hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday
The post holder will be responsible for generating financial reports for housing executives, and
implement new systems when required.
● Responsible for implementing change as part of a Project Team.
● Help identifying/implementing new reporting requirements as needed.
● Identifying areas of improvement for large finance systems
● Involvement in a wide range of finance projects of both a technical and analytical nature.
● To assist in the support of the integrated financial management system and ancillary systems
What We Need From You:
● BTech Level 5 in Finance or equivalent qualification, plus 1 year’s relevant experience in an
finance analyst role
● Experience with Systems Security and testing
● Experience with Reporting and implementing Business Improvement/Projects
● Working with desktop productivity tools such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS
What We Will Offer You:
● Opportunity to work within the public sector
● Inclusion into the company pension scheme
The Next Steps:
● Contact Karen Rainey, Patrick McCloskey or Peter Corrie on 02890 313693
● Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.