Financial Administrator – Crumlin
What The Job Is:
A temporary Financial Administrator is required for an immediate start within a Laboratory setting in Crumlin. This post will be working Monday to Friday 8:40am – 5:20pm, paying £8.91 per hour. This post is temporary ongoing and would be an exciting opportunity for someone who has an interest in working with Human Resources and is looking to develop their career.
What The Job Entails:
- Completing Finance administration tasks relating to the global offices
- To get purchase orders and payments approved for relevant offices.
- To pay suppliers/staff expenses with the global offices.
- To help in the day-to-day operations of the offices on a daily basis including liaising with international office staff.
- To work with the offices to reduce debt.
- To assist the Finance officers in the preparation of monthly accounts.
- Any other reasonable duties as requested by management
What We Need From You:
- 5 GCSEs (A-C), including English Language. Equivalent qualifications may be considered.
- Previous administration experience
What We Would Like From You:
- Driving licence and access to a car would be beneficial but not essential
What We Will Offer You:
- £8.91 per hour Monday to Friday, 8:40am to 5.20pm
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
The Nitty Gritty:
- Monday to Friday, 8:40am to 5.20pm
- Temporary Position which is on going
- Closing date of advertisement 27.10.21 @ 5pm
- Immediate start
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Aoife on 028 2564 8477.
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer