Fire Safety Technical Officer – Belfast
We have an excellent opportunity for a Fire Safety Technical Officer to join our public sector
client who is based in Belfast. This is a temporary post for a minimum of 4 months, and the
salary is £15.63 per hour, working hours will be 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday.
● Maintain appropriate records and statistics to comply with statutory requirements
● To complete Fire Safety Risk Assessments on a weekly basis
● To make recommendations to management where significant fire safety risks are
● To report situations where immediate action is required to prevent loss of life,
serious injury, damage to property, or prosecution.
● To provide a point of contact for Fire Safety enquiries as directed by the Fire Safety
What We Need from You:
● A Degree or higher qualification in Architecture / Building Surveying and a minimum
of 3 years’ post qualification experience
● BTEC Higher Certificate / Diploma in a Technical Discipline with a minimum of 5 years
post qualification experience
What We Will Offer You:
● Opportunity to work within the public sector
● Inclusion into the company pension scheme
● Paid Annual leave
The Next Steps:
● Contact Karen Rainey or Patrick McCloskey on 02890313693
● Email your cv to Belfastjobs@first-choice-rec.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.