Food Production Operative
First Choice Selection Services are currently recruiting Food Production Operatives for their client based in Dundonald, Greater Belfast.
Duties will include;
- Working on a production line
- Stock control to minimise wastage
- Adhering to the food safety policy
- Temperature monitoring
- Following the company’s health and safety policy including use of chemicals
- Team work
- General Cleaning Duties
Previous food handling experience would be an advantage however induction training will be provided.
Candidates must have a good level of English and access to their own transport would be an advantage.
- Hours of Work Morning Shift 6.30am – 3.45pm
Afternoon Shift 3.45pm – Finish.
- Rate of pay £8.21 per hour from 1st April 2019
- Onsite Parking
We are holding two inductions as follows;
Friday 9th August 2019 at 10.30pm
Friday 16th August 2019 at 2.30pm
These inductions will take place in our office 23 Church Street, Belfast, BT1 1PG, to book a slot please call Craig Devaney or Clodagh McCann on 02890 313693 or email your CV to the link.