Food Production Operative x2
Posted 5 days ago
We are recruiting 2 Food Production Operatives for our public sector client based at Knockbracken Healthcare Park in South Belfast.
Hours of work will be 6:00am – 2:00pm 5 days out of 7 with a pay rate will of £10.42 Monday to Friday with enhanced rates on Saturday and Sunday. These roles are for a minimum of 6 months.
The main duties of this role will include – food preparation, cleaning of equipment, working as part of the team.
To be suitable for these roles, you will be flexible with your availability for working hours, have experience working with food or in a production environment with a good level of written and spoken English.
What We Will Offer You:
- Paid annual leave
- Opportunity to work in the public sector
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Full time hours with enhanced weekend rates
The Next Steps:
- Contact Patrick McCloskey or Peter Corrie at the Belfast Office on 02890 313 693
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer