Full Time Band 4 Complaints Officers x 2
First Choice Bangor is recruiting 2 x Band 4 Complaints Support Officers for our client’s Newtownards facility as part of the NHS Trust. The successful candidates will be responsible for managing a caseload in relation to the processing and management of complaints in line with relevant legislation and within legislative and regulatory timeframes. These positions are expected to become available on as soon as possible
- Role 1 will be temporary until the end of December 2021. This is a full-time temporary role with a pay rate of £11.20 per hour for 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
- Role 2 is a temporary maternity cover until April 2022 with a pay rate of £11.20 per hour for 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday.
What The Job Entails:
- Analytical preparation and quality assuring high level corporate letters from directors to complainants
- Handling phone calls to complaints department; taking complaints over the phone and dealing sensitively with upset, distressed people
- Assisting with data input of complaints onto database as required
- Regular liaison with external agencies including statutory and regulatory bodies
- Handle telephone calls and emails in relation to caseload in a helpful, respectful and professional manner
What We Need From You:
- HNC/D (in relevant subject related to the post) or equivalent, and 1 year’s administrative experience at Band 3 (or equivalent).
NVQ 3 (administration related) or equivalent, and 2 year’s administrative experience, at Band 3 (or equivalent).
4 GCSE’s (Grade A-C) or equivalent, one which must be English Language, and 3 years’ experience at Administrative Band 3 (or equivalent).
- Experience of the analysis of letters and documents ensuring all issued are responded to with accuracy, to a high standard and in an appropriate tone
- Good IT skills
- Complaints handling experience
- Excellent team work
What We Would Like From You:
- Admin experience within the healthcare sector at Band 3 level (not essential)
- Previous office admin experience
- Ability to demonstrate experience of quality assurance of high level correspondence
What We Will Offer You:
- £11.20 per hour between the hours of 9am – 5pm, Mon – Fri
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are 37.5 per week Monday – Friday
- Temporary positions starting as soon as possible.
- Closing date of advertisement is 08.10.21
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Rachel on 02891274500
- Email your cv to email@example.com
- Simply click the apply button