First Choice Selection Services have exciting new roles available in the Bangor / Newtownards area for general operatives. The roles are for immediate starts for the right candidates and will be on going temporary roles if successful.
First Choice Recruitment are currently seeking General operatives to join a busy food manufacturer based in North Down. Within the role you will be reporting to the Production Manager and Duties can include;
- Working on a production line in a food manufacturing environment
- Packaging/boxing of perishable food items for distribution
- Adhering to hygiene and health and safety regulations
- Weighing of products
- Maintaining a clean and tidy production operative
- Good level of spoken English / Numeracy Skills
- Ability to take direction and follow instructions
- Previous experience in a factory/food production environment beneficial
- Previous forklift experience / Valid License
- Up to 40 hours per week
- Monday-Thursday, 7am-5pm
- £8.41 per hour
- WEEKLY PAID!
- Immediate starts available for the right candidate!
If you would like to discuss the positions further then please phone Stacey or Rachel on 028 91274500 or pop into our office on 75a High Street, Bangor.