General Operatives x 5 – Belfast
Five general operatives required to work for our public sector client. These posts will be based out of recycling centres in the following locations – Kennedy Way or Duncrue. The rate of pay is £10.01 per hour Monday to Friday working 7.30am – 3.30pm. This is an immediate start for the right candidate and are for a minimum of 4 months.
The main duties will be the collection of recyclable waste from households, industrial and commercial premises. Work as part of the crew in carrying out cleansing duties such as power washing, graffiti removal and fly poster removal.
What We Need from You:
- Two GCSEs (Grades A-C) including English, or equivalent qualifications
- Previous experience in a waste management environment
What We Will Offer You:
- Opportunity to work for the Public Sector
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- Closing date of advertisement 12/08/2022
The Next Steps, How to Contact the Team That Ticks All the Boxes:
- Contact Craig Devaney OR Stephen Maguire on 02890313693
- Email your cv to Belfastjobs@first-chocie-rec.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer