Health, Safety and Quality Advisor
First Choice are recruiting a permanent HSQE Advisor for their client who has offices in Belfast and in Newry, however the successful candidate will be required to work across multiple sites. Hours of work will be 8am – 4pm Monday to Friday with a degree of flexibility required. Salary will be from £30 – £35,000 per annum.
What the Job Entails:
· Dedicated H&S support to the Project Team
· Work with key suppliers and contractors to ensure H&S compliance
· Consistent deployment of H&S standards
· Site auditing/inspection
· Promotion of safety observation
· Safety briefings and toolbox talk delivery
· Contractor control inclusive of vetting, induction management, database management and the review and approval of risk assessments and method statements.
· Issuing and managing permits to work.
· Co-ordinating training management system
What We Need from You:
· NEBOSH Certified
· 2 years’ experience in a similar role within a facilities management or construction company
What We Will Offer You:
· Competitive Salary
· Flexible working
· Inclusion into company pension scheme
· Private health care
· Personal Development Plan
The Next Steps:
· Contact Stephen Maguire or Craig Devaney on 02830447362
· Email your CV to Newryjobs@first-choice-rec.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.