Healthcare Assistant – Belfast
Struggling with the cost of living crisis? Why not pick up some extra shifts through us!
First Choice are currently recruiting for a variety of Healthcare Assistant roles across the Belfast area. We have nursing auxiliary shifts available in the hospitals, Care assistant roles within Nursing and Residential homes and Support Worker positions within Supported living units and hostels.
We offer a range of shifts including day duties/ night duties/ weekend shifts and sleepovers, to suit your availability!
Pay rates range between £9.50 to £17.57 dependent on the shift and location you work.
For more information, please contact our healthcare team on 02890313693!
What We Need from You:
- Experience in a Healthcare Setting
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
What We Can Offer You:
- £9.50 – £17.58 per hour
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Weekly Pay
- Free Uniform
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
Closing Date for role: Thursday 22nd December at 5pm
How to get registered:
- Contact Ella Milligan, Robyn Millar or Denise Clarke at the Belfast Office
- Email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer