Nursing Auxiliary Lurgan and Craigavon
A great opportunity to further your professional skill set with immediate starts available!
Our public sector client, based in Lurgan, is seeking dedicated nursing auxiliaries to join their team within the surrounding hospitals. Excellent pay rates range from £9.21 – £16.85 per hour dependant on the shift worked.
Day shifts are long days 7.30am – 8.30pm, AM shifts 7.30am – 1.45pm or PM Shifts 1.30pm – 8.30pm and night duties 8pm – 8am with shifts available Monday – Sunday.
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- Providing support to patients and nursing staff
- Assisting patients with personal care
- Working as part of a team
- Completion of charts following senior staff instructions
- To promote independence where possible and encourage self-support
What We Need From You:
- 6 months experience in a Healthcare Setting
- A capability to complete paperwork and update records accordingly
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
- Willingness to undergo an enhanced Access Ni check
What We Will Offer You:
- £9.21 – £17.06 per hours dependant on shift/day worked
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are 7.30am – 8.30pm for long days, 7.30am – 1.45pm AM Shift and 1.30pm – 8.30pm for PM Shift on day duties and 8pm – 8am night duties
- Shifts available Monday through to Sunday
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 29th January 2021
- Start Date – Immediately once relevant checks and training has been completed
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Karen Rainey at the Lurgan Office on 02838 316446
- Simply click apply now.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer