First Choice Selection Services are currently recruiting an HR Advisor for their Public Sector client based in South Belfast.
The post holder will work as a key member of the Employee Relations Team providing an efficient, effective and client focused HR advisory service and will be responsible for managing the Human Resources Information Systems.
Duties will include;
- To provide comprehensive guidance, advice and support to managers and staff on employment legislation, best practice, terms and conditions of service.
- To assist with the timely benchmarking, development and review of Employee Relations policies and procedures
- To provide advice, support and development to managers in handling employee relations issues such as disciplinary, grievance, attendance management and capability to ensure timely, effective and consistent outcomes are reached
- To maintain and update Human Resources Information Systems including Human Resources Management System (HRMS)
- Qualification’s required;
- A relevant HR degree or equivalent professional qualification and a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a HR function.
- A relevant HR diploma or equivalent professional qualification and a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a HR function.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a HR function, 2 years of which must be at Band 4 or above.
9am – 5pm (37.5 hpw)
Rate of pay is £11.21 per hour.
On Site Parking
If you meet the above criteria please email your Cv to the link below or contact Craig Devaney or Bradley Collings on 02890 313693 or email your CV to the link.