Posted 2 weeks ago
Immediate requirement for a Human Resource Officer for our client in Antrim. This position will be working for a company that have been specialising in road marking, waste management and environmental maintenance since 1983.
This temporary role is noted to last 3 months but is expected to be extended and could possibly become a permanent role, working Monday to Friday 8:45am – 5:30pm with a pay rate of £11 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Working alongside the recruitment team to attract, develop and retain high quality applicants.
- Screening CVs and applications and updating candidates on hiring processes.
- Organising and participating in interviews
- Application tracking – updating and maintaining relevant recruitment systems and databases.
- Ensuring new employees are given the full induction.
- Managing and developing training plans for staff
- Managing absences and taking appropriate action in line with company policies
What We Need from You:
- Relevant experience working within a HR Related role, Customer Service role or a sale related role
- A high level of customer service
- Experience of working within a busy environment
What We Will Offer You:
- Full training and Induction included.
- Permanent opportunity working with a well-established company.
- Pension Scheme
The Next Steps, How to Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Stacey or Sarah on 02825648477
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer