An ICT Technician is required for an immediate start in a school in the Ballymena area. Working within a secondary school setting this post will be working Monday to Friday 9am – 3:30pm, paying £9.50 per hour. It is expected that this post will last initially 2 weeks with the possibility of extension.
What The Job Entails:
- Maintaining school networks
- installing, ordering, and maintaining software and hardware
- providing technical support to teachers and pupils.
What We Need From You:
- 5 GCSEs (A-C), including English Language. Equivalent qualifications may be considered.
- ICT Qualification
What We Would Like From You:
- Driving licence and access to a car would be beneficial but not essential
What We Will Offer You:
- £9.50 per hour Monday to Friday, 9am to 3:30pm
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
The Nitty Gritty:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 3:30pm
- Temporary Position expected to last at least 2 weeks with chance of extension
- Closing date of advertisement 25.10.21 @ 5pm
- Immediate start
- Must be willing to undergo an Access NI
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Aoife on 028 2564 8477.
- Simply click the apply button