First Choice are delighted to be recruiting an Information Analyst for our public sector client based in Belfast. The post holder will be ultimately responsible to the Director of Planning, Performance and Corporate Services. This will involve the continued development and provision of high-quality information and analysis to support all functions of the organisation. The rate of pay for the role is £12.74 per hour, and the hours are 9am-5pm Monday to Friday. This is a temporary role for initially 6 months with the opportunity to be extended.
- Work closely with the Information Manager and Team colleagues to ensure the provision of high-quality management information.
- Support on the development, testing and maintenance of databases
- Involved in the production of high-quality management information and analysis to assist in the monitoring and measurement of key goals.
- Contribute to the development of effective and efficient information flows and the exploitation of all existing data sources.
- Provide advice and information support on the development and implementation of information requirements to support the work of regional project teams.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the delivery of an efficient and effective customer-focused information service.
- Produce appropriate reports to internal stakeholders to aid the corporate decision-making approach
- A relevant degree and at least one years’ experience in Management Information of Information systems.
- Experience in developing, maintaining and interrogating databases and information systems.
- Experience of presenting high quality information, analysis and advice to senior management in order to successfully achieve outcomes.
- Rate of pay is £12.74 per hour Monday to Friday
- Hours of work are 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Contact Dylan McGinley or Craig Devaney in our Belfast Office
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer