Information Governance Assistant
INFORMATION GOVERNANCE ASSISTANT
The team at First Choice Selection Services in Bangor are looking for someone to take on the role of Information Governance Assistant on behalf of our Client based in Newtownards.
This is a temporary position that will be reviewed after 3 months, with an immediate start for the right candidate.
The post holder will support the department Manager alongside other assistants to ensure that the organisation meets its statutory requirements under legislation associated with the Freedom of Information Act (2000), Data Protection Act (2018) Environmental Information Regulations and Records Management.
They will also be responsible for the administrative processes associated with the management of information governance incidents. The post-holder will mostly be responsible for the day-to-day management and processing of requests for information, including the processing of Data Access Agreements received by the Department.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to the Bangor office by no later than 5pm on Thursday 13th February.
- Minimum 4 GCSEs (Grades C or above) including English Language
- HNC/D in relevant subject AND At least 1 year’s experience working in ad administrative role (Band 3 or Equivalent)
NVQ 3 (administration related) or equivalent and 2 year’s administrative experience (Band 3 or Equivalent)
- Computer Literacy Skills and knowledge of Microsoft Packages including word and excel
- Good organisational skills and an effective communicator
- Working knowledge and experience of manual administration systems.
- Working week – Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- Min 3 month temporary contract
- WEEKLY PAID!
- Pay rate £10.20 p/h
- Enrolled into company pension scheme
- 24 hour On Call service in case of emergencies
If you would like to discuss the position further then please contact Rachel on 028 91 274500 or call into our offices at 75a High Street, Bangor.