IT Technician – Lisburn
First Choice have an exciting opportunity for two IT Technicians for their public sector client based in the Lisburn and Castlereagh Area. The post holder will act as the first level of IT support for enquiries and provide solutions. The IT Technician will assist with the deployment of hardware and configuration of iPhones, Microsoft based devices, and any associated VPN requirements ensuring compliance with security requirements.
Who The Job Is For:
The post is for a public sector body based in the Lisburn and Castlereagh area. This is a client who pride themselves on looking out for the welfare and safety of the community.
What The Job Entails:
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via telephone and via email, and to be the initial point of contact for all IT request.
- Help administer the helpdesk system using standard helpdesk principles. Manage responses to users hardware/software/telephony problems, advising users, diagnosing and resolving issues.
- Build and deploy Windows 10 Pc’s and laptops in accordance with our standard build procedure.
- Assist the Assistant manager with Infrastructure and Network related issues.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
What We Need From You:
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Relevant subject
- 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths
- A minimum of three years work experience in an IT related post, to include
1) Operating a helpdesk facility in a large organisation.
2) Experience of working with and trouble shooting /Microsoft Office products.
3) iPhone setup experience.
- Knowledge of ITIL, Cisco, Office 365 and Networking
What We Will Offer You:
- Rate of pay is £12.85 per hour Monday to Friday
- Weekly pay
- Inclusion into the company pensions scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Closing date of advertisement 31.10.2020
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Craig Devaney or Bradley Collings on 02890313693
- Email your cv to Belfastjobs@first-choice-rec.com
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer