On behalf of our client the NI housing Executive we are recruiting an experienced Joiner. This post is based in Newtownabbey and is a temporary post for a minimum of 6 months, with a salary of £11.81 per hour. Working hours will be 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and Friday 8am – 4:00pm.
The post holder will be working with the Housing Executive travelling to properties and carrying out any essential joinery work.
- Inspect, repair, and carry out any joinery work in NIHE properties and leave properties in a safe and tidy condition.
- Collaborate with other staff or contractors on sites as necessary.
- Support and mentor apprentices as required.
- Successfully completed a Joinery apprenticeship.
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience in a Joinery environment.
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety requirements
- Full UK driving licence.
What We Will Offer You:
- Opportunity to work within the public sector.
- Inclusion into the company pension scheme.
- Paid Annual leave.
- No weekend work.
The Next Steps:
- Contact Patrick McCloskey or Thomas Fitzpatrick on 02830313693
- Email your cv to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.