Joiner – Antrim
We are recruiting TWO fully qualified Joiners for our client. One role has a base in Holywell hospital in the Antrim area and will involve travelling to complete maintenance of buildings in community settings in the Co.Antrim area. The other role is based is Whiteabbey Hospital.
These roles are initially 3 months with a possible extension including permanent opportunities with the trust.
The duties of this role will include driving to various trust settings undertaking minor maintenance repairs to include, fitting doors, changing locks and repairing damage in and around the buildings. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30AM – 4:30PM, hourly rate of pay is £12.25 per hour.
What We Would Like From You:
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to own transport
- NVQ Level 3 or CITB recognised apprenticeship
What We Will Offer You:
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Travel allowance
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Full training and induction into the role
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Stacey or Reece on 02825648477
Email your cv to email@example.com