Posted 7 days ago
Are you an experienced Joiner seeking full time work?
We are recruiting a fully qualified Joiner for the maintenance of buildings in a Health Care Setting. If successful, you will be responsible for a hospital setting in Antrim.
The duties of this role will include fitting doors, changing locks and repairing damage in and around the buildings. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8AM – 4PM, hourly rate of pay is £12.25 per hour. The post is initially for 6 months with a possibility of extension.
What We Would Like From You:
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to own transport
- NVQ Level 3 or CITB recognised apprenticeship
What We Will Offer You:
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Full training and induction into the role
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Stacey or Sarah on 02825648477
- Email your cv to email@example.com