Kitchen Assistant – Coleraine
Full time Kitchen Assistant required to work for our client a private nursing home in Coleraine on a full-time basis. The pay rate is £10.50 per hour Monday-Friday, £11.50 on a Saturday and £12.50 on a Sunday and double time on a bank/Public Holiday. Hours of work will be between 7am – 5pm 5 days out of 7.
The main duties will include working as part of the catering team, preparation of meals and following food hygiene standards. If you feel you have right experience for this role, we would love to hear from you.
What We Will Offer You:
- Excellent weekend & Public Holiday rates
- Free uniform
- Free training
- Free car parking
- Inclusion into the company’s pension scheme
What We Need from You:
- Previous catering experience in a similar role.
- Available to work weekends.
- Willingness to undergo an Access NI Police check.
- Available for 1 day’s online training
The Next Steps, How to Contact The Team:
- Contact Trevor Moffett or Lindsey Fenwick in our Coleraine branch on 02870 327011
- Send your CV to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is 30th January 2023
First Choice is an equal opportunity employer.