We are recruiting Kitchen Assistants for the Ballymena area to work within busy care home settings. Duties will include preparing meals and keeping a clean and tidy kitchen area. Following all food health and safety requirements.
We will pay you £10.50 per hour Monday to Friday, £11.50 per hour on a Saturday and £12.50 per hour on a Sunday.
If you are interested in gaining experience working as a kitchen assistant and would like to pick up shifts each week and earn a bit of extra money in this difficult climate, we can help you!
What We Need From You:
- Must hold, or be willing to undertake, food hygiene training
- Willingness to undergo Enhanced Access NI clearance
What We Will Offer You:
- £10.50 per hour Monday to Friday, £11.50 per hour on a Saturday and £12.50 per hour on a Sunday.
- We work around your availability
- A minimum of -28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work can work around your availability, work around your own job
- Closing date of advertisement 14.07.22 at 5pm
- We can offer an immediate start for this role
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Stacey or Esther on 02825648477
- Email your cv to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer