Labourer – Newtownabbey
On behalf of our client the Northern Ireland Housing Executive we are delighted to be recruiting for a Labourer post. This position is based in Newtownabbey. This role will start immediately for a minimum period of 3 months with working hours of 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am – 4pm on Friday, offering an hourly pay rate of £10.98 per hour.
The main duties of this role will include, mixing and laying concrete, laying flags, erecting fences and gates, lifting heavy materials, assisting in the construction and demolition of structures, constructing platforms and scaffolding.
What we need from you
● Minimum 1 years experience in a labouring role
● Class C driving licence
What we will offer you
● Opportunity to work in the Public Sector
● Weekly Pay
● Entry into the company pension scheme
● Holiday Pay
The Next Steps:
● Contact Patrick McCloskey or Thomas Fitzpatrick on 02890313693
● Email your cv to email@example.com
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.