First Choice are currently recruiting a Legal Assistant for their Public Sector Client based in Belfast City Centre.
The post holder will be responsible for the carrying out of duties delegated by the Section Line Manager/Solicitor, in support of the Solicitors undertaking their professional roles within the Legal Services Directorate.
General Admin duties with also: –
- Preparation of Briefs and reports
- Assist in the preparation of documentation and the pleadings in connection with referrals from clients, drafting documentation and instructions and dealing with matters arising under the appropriate legislation
- Assist in the preparation and maintenance of up-to-date statistics and information on the Legal Information System
- Actively participate in the Directorates quality system procedures
- Carries out all other duties as may from time to time be delegated to be postholder appropriate to the grade.
- Collating of material with Line Manager and Solicitors
- GCSE Maths and English or Equivalent
- 2 A-Levels or Equivalent
- 1 Years Experience
- Excellent communication levels.
- Knowledge of working practises in a Legal Department or Firm
Hours of Work
9am-5pm Monday – Friday
Rate of pay
If you meet the requirements above please email your CV to the link call Craig or Karen on 02890 313693.