First Choice Selection Services are currently seeking a Permanent Legal Secretory for their client based in East Belfast.
As a Legal Secretary the main purpose of your role will be to provide support to the Solicitors, ranging from Booking Appointments, to typing Reports using Audio Dictation in your day to day role.
- Keeping records up to date
- Typing up legal documents
- Answering the phone
- Organising diaries
- Preparing court forms
- Attending court
- Performing legal research
- Making appointments with clients
- Minimum of one years’ experience working as a Legal Secretary.
- Litigation terminology.
- Audiotyping experience and ideally an RSA in Typing/Word Processing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Rate of pay is £19,000 – £22,000 depending on experience.
- Hours of work are 9am-5pm Monday – Friday.
- 20 days of annual leave plus ten statutory days per annum.
- Parking available
If you are interested in the above role and meet the Criteria please submit your Cv to the link below or contact Craig in our Belfast office for more information.