LGV Driver – Belfast
First Choice Belfast are currently recruiting two LGV Drivers for our public sector client based in Belfast. The role will involve being responsible to Priority Waste and Transport Assistant Manager. The rate of pay for the role is £10.41 per hour, and the hours are 07:30-15:30 Monday to Friday. It is a temporary role, but has the possibility of going long term.
Who The Job Is For:
The post is for a public sector body based in the Belfast area. This is a client who pride themselves on looking out for the welfare and safety of the community.
What The Job Entails:
- Drive and be responsible for any allocated vehicle and any authorised passengers
- Ensure that the vehicle is not overloaded and to safely manoeuvre the vehicle on the daily route.
- Carry out refuse collection and recycling duties, with due regard to property and with minimum disturbance to members of the public, hence bins and other items should be emptied and returned to their proper location undamaged and with lids closed.
- Undertake other Refuse Collection or Street Cleansing duties as required, when not involved in driving duties.
What We Need From You:
- Have your CPC Card.
- Have a C Licence or above.
- Be able to demonstrate experience of carrying out cleaning duties within a mobile cleaning environment operating across multiple locations.
- Driving commercial vehicles in an urban environment.
What We Will Offer You:
- Rate of pay is £10.41 per hour Monday to Friday
- Weekly pay
- Inclusion into the company pensions scheme
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are 07:30 – 15:30 Monday to Friday
- Closing date of advertisement 28/06/2021
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Simply click the apply button
- Email your cv to Belfastjobs@first-choice-rec.com
- Contact Craig Devaney or Dylan McGinley in our Belfast branch
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer