Litigation Service Assistant (Band 4)
Band 4 Litigation Services Assistant
First Choice Selection Services in Bangor are looking for someone to take on the role of Band 4 Litigation Service Assistant on behalf of our Trust Client based in Newtownards.
This is a temporary position that will be reviewed after 9 months, with an immediate start for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to the Bangor office by no later than 5pm on Friday 28th February.
- HNC/D in relevant subject and 1 year’s administrative experience at Band 3 (or equivalent)
NVQ3 (administration related) or equivalent and 2 year’s administrative experience at Band3
4 GCSE’s (Grade A-C) or equivalent, one of which must be English Language and 3 years’ experience at Administrative Band 3 (or equivalent).
- Computer Literacy Skills and proficiency in Microsoft Packages including word, PowerPoint, outlook and excel
- Working knowledge and experience of manual administration systems.
- Demonstrable skills of:
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Prioritisation of workload (self and others)
The post holder will work alongside the other Litigation assistants and will report to the Litigation Services Manager primarily for the management of Professional Negligence, Employer/Occupier Liability, Ad Hoc Legal Queries, Ex-gratia Claims and Coroner’s Cases, as well as the administrative processes of Serious Adverse Incident Investigations.
- Working week – Monday – Wednesday – 18.75 hours per week (part of a job share)
- Min 9 month temporary contract
- WEEKLY PAID!
- Pay rate £10.20 p/h
- Enrolled into company pension scheme
- 24 hour On Call service in case of emergencies
If you would like to discuss the position further then please contact Rachel on 028 91 274500 or call into our offices at 75a High Street, Bangor.