Medical Laboratory Assistant
Medical Laboratory Assistant to work for our public sector client in Belfast city centre. The hours of work are between 9am – 5pm Monday – Friday, and the rate of pay is £10.40 – £11.53 per hour. This is a temporary ongoing role.
The successful candidates role will include collecting sample, including sorting and distributing of samples, as well as maintaining a clean and efficient working area. The candidate will also assist in the processing of data within the laboratory.
What We Need from You:
- 5 GCSEs at Grades A-C or equivalent including a science subject.
- 1 years or more relevant laboratory experience appropriate to the post
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages including Word and Excel
What We Would Like From You:
- Computer experience
- GCSE in a Science Discipline
What We Will Offer You:
- £10.40 – £11.53 per hour Monday – Friday (overtime rates for weekend shifts)
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Email a CV to Belfastjobs@first-choice-rec.com
- Contact Craig Devaney in our Belfast office on 02890313693
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer