Medical Laboratory Assistant
We are recruiting a Medical Laboratory Assistant to work in a hospital setting in Lurgan. The hours of work are Noon – 8pm Monday to Friday and the rate of pay is £11.11 per hour. This role is for a minimum of 6 months.
- Booking in, processing, labelling, cataloguing, storage, and retrieval of samples.
- Assist in data processing within the laboratories.
- Sort and distribute laboratory reports.
- Maintain a clean and efficient working area.
- Prepare appropriate solutions/reagents where necessary.
- Remove and dispose of laboratory waste according to departmental procedures.
- Be aware of and adhere to all current Health and Safety regulations.
What We Need from You:
- 4 GCSE’s (Grade a-c) to include Maths and English
- 1 year’s laboratory experience
- Computer literate
What We Will Offer You:
- Paid annual leave
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Opportunity to gain experience working in a hospital laboratory
The Next Steps:
- Contact Stephen Maguire or Karen Rainey on 02838316446
- Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer