Mental Health Nurse-Hospital Setting
Job Title: Mental Health Nurse-Hospital Setting
What The Job Is:
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join our team in Ballymena. This role is based in Antrim and is due to start immediately (pending relevant checks) pay rate for this role is £19.00 – £23.00 per hour (Dependent on shift worked. We have various shifts available in many different wards. We can offer day shifts, night shifts for full and part time hours. This role would be very dependent on YOUR availability, preference and circumstances. We can work around you!
Who We Are:
First Choice now one of Northern Ireland’s leading Healthcare Recruitment Agencies has come a long way since opening its doors in 1994. We employ over 40 consultants and place over 1000 temporary staff every week in a variety of Public and Private Sector Settings.
We value our Healthcare Staff and the hard work they do and are currently looking for individuals to join our team.
What The Job Entails:
This is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- To be responsible for planning and providing support, medical and nursing care to patients with a range of mental health issues.
- Facilitating social and emotional needs.
- To promote independence where possible and encourage self-support
- To prepare and maintain patients records.
- Promoting autonomy where possible.
What We Need From You:
- Applicants must have a minimum of 1 year experience preferably in a hospital setting.
- Good communication skills are required.
- Applicants must be registered with the NMC (Nursing and Midwifery Council), hold a valid Personal Identification Number (PIN)
- Have mandatory training up to date or be willing to complete
- Be fairly flexible with working hours
What We Would Like From You:
- Experience in a similar role in a similar setting
What We Will Offer You:
- £11.49 to £18.38 per hour (dependant on shifts worked)
- A dedicated recruitment team that focuses solely on processing applications which is why we can process speedily
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
- Free Uniform if required
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are as a when required and dependent on your availability
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 10.07.19 @ 5pm
- Start Date for role ASAP pending relevant checks
The Next Steps:
- Contact Emma on 02825648477
- Email your cv to Ballymenajobs@first-choice-rec.com
If you like the idea of making a difference to people’s lives and would like to expand your career in the Healthcare sector and work for one of Northern Irelands leading provider of Healthcare Staff then please contact the team that always ticks the boxes.
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer