Multi-Disciplined Social Workers
What The Job Is:
We are currently recruiting Band 5 and Band 6 Social Workers for various disciplines for our public sector client. These posts are based in the Belfast area. Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm. We require candidates to hold a full driving licence and access to a car to facilitate the needs of the role.
Who The Job Is For:
Our public sector client covers the following disciplines:
- Looked after children’s Team
- Elderly community support team
- Family Intervention Team
- Disability Team
- Fostering Team
- Gateway Team
- Hospital Social Work Team
What The Job Entails:
These roles will vary dependant on the discipline, however this is a diverse role and will include a number of key areas including:
- Management of his/her workload and participate in identifying and addressing own developmental needs.
- Liaise with other professional staff, voluntary bodies and community groups.
- Produce necessary reports as required including court reports.
- Participate in the development and use of community resources.
- Provide support for Service Users and family members.
- Work as part of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Maintain confidential records as required.
What We Need From You:
- Social Work Degree.
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply.
What We Would Like From You:
- Experience in a similar role – Placements or work experience in one of these teams
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
- A capability to complete paperwork and update care plan notes accordingly.
What We Will Offer You:
- £12.74 per hour with yearly increments (Band 5)
- £16.04 per hour with yearly increments (Band 6)
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Inclusion into our company pension scheme
- Free Comprehensive and ongoing annual training courses
The Nitty Gritty:
- Hours of work are Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
- 30 minute Lunch Break
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
- Closing date of advertisement 30.09.20 @ 5pm
The Next Steps, How To Contact The Team That Ticks All The Boxes:
- Contact Michael McAlinden or Gina Munce on 02890313693
- Email your cv to email@example.com
- Simply click the apply button
First Choice are an equal opportunities Employer.