Nursing Auxiliaries urgently required for Lurgan, Craigavon, Dungannon and Newry Area
As a continued and preferred supplier to the NHS Framework since 2017, we are recruiting for Nursing Auxiliaries with shifts available in Craigavon Area, Lurgan, Daisy Hill and South Tyrone Hospital.
The rate of pay is £10.42 – £19.07 per hour, depending on the shift worked with days & Night duties available.
Successful candidates will also be able to have the flexibility to select your own shifts to help balance family responsibilities, academic studies, or other ongoing commitments and is perfect for those looking towards a career in Nursing!
Shift times available- 07.30.-14.00, 14.00-20.30, 07.30-20.30- 20.00-08.00
What We Need from You:
- Experience in a Healthcare Setting
- To be NISCC registered, or willing to apply
- To have, or be willing to attend all mandatory training courses
What We Will Offer You:
- A minimum of 28 days paid holiday’s (pro rata)
- Free Uniform
- Weekly pay
- Free Car Parking
- Flexible Working Pattern to suit your lifestyle!
- 24 Hour on call service that can be accessed for emergencies
Closing date of advertisement Tuesday 3rd October 2023
The Next Steps, How to Contact the Team That Ticks All the Boxes:
- Simply click the apply now button.
- Contact Shannen Gillespie on 02890313693
First Choice is an equal opportunities employer.